Updated COVID-19 Statement
Updated March 31, 2020 from Gordon Dalgleish – President of PerryGolf
We continue to closely monitor the ever changing COVID-19 situation. Our immediate focus is on guests who have the most imminent travel plans with PerryGolf.
Travel Policy for Escorted Golf Tours & Golf Cruises
For guests booked on escorted golf tours, or golf cruises with PerryGolf, we have developed policies and options specific to each tour or cruise, and these are being communicated directly with each group at appropriate time points. Importantly, for all such trips that may be affected, we are offering delayed golf package payment and 100% future credits of golf package deposit monies for any cancellations.
Travel Policy for Custom Groups
- All clients who have custom trips booked with us with a scheduled arrival date at destination May 31, 2020 or earlier may elect to cancel at this stage and receive a full 100% future travel credit* for all monies they have already paid us for land programs.
- All clients who have custom trips booked with us with a scheduled arrival date at destination June 1 thru June 30, 2020, final payment requirement shall be postponed from 60 days in advance to 35 days in advance. If at 35 days prior to scheduled arrival date there remains an effective inability to travel (due to air travel restrictions, movement restrictions at the destination, or any other restrictions which we may consider to be valid at that point in time) we will allow our clients to cancel with a full 100% future travel credit* for all monies they have already paid us. If there is a confidence returning to travel, and our clients confirm they wish to travel at 35 days in advance, they will require to make final payment at that stage and all arrangements will proceed as previously scheduled.
- All clients with a scheduled 2020 arrival date at destination July 1 onwards it is our intent to extend similar terms if the situation has not materially altered – ie offer delayed final payment and ability to cancel - to all custom group clients on a rolling basis as and when their own scheduled trip draws nearer, should there remain a reasonable inability to travel as judged 35 days prior to their own travel date.
We hope the above policy is readily understood, and gives our clients the reassurance that we will strive to take the most appropriate action. As we have stated often we have been in business for 35+ years, we have experienced many events which have caused significant disruption to travel, and for each of these we have achieved fair solutions for our clients while allowing us to continue to operate our business. This global event is now on an unprecedented level however we intend to treat it in a similar manner. We cannot of course predict what developments there may yet be, and we may require to further update our policies as and when the situation may change, however please be assured we will react accordingly and to the best of our ability.
* Terms & Conditions
- Must be redeemed for a customized land trip to be completed by December 31, 2022.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional discount.
- Once applied to a future booking, standard cancellation terms apply.
Golf Tour Vacations
Golf Cruise Vacations
PGA Travel Benefits
Travel Agent Services
Special Interest Groups
The First Tee
3 Ways To Get A Quote
Custom Tour FAQs
Escorted Tours FAQs
Email Sign Up
800.344.5257 | Expert@PerryGolf.com
Please wait while we update your information