Updated COVID-19 Statement
Updated May 19, 2020 from Gordon Dalgleish – President of PerryGolf
We continue to closely monitor the ever changing COVID-19 situation. Our immediate focus is on guests who have the most imminent travel plans with PerryGolf.
Travel Policy for Escorted Golf Tours & Golf Cruises
For guests booked on escorted golf tours or golf cruises with PerryGolf, we have developed policies and options specific to each tour or cruise, and these are being communicated directly with each group at appropriate time points. Importantly, for all such trips that are affected, we are offering delayed golf package payment and 100% future credits of golf package deposit monies for any cancellations.
Travel Policy for Custom Groups
- Guests who have custom trips booked with a scheduled arrival date at destination through August 31, 2020 will have final payment requirement delayed from 60 days to 35 days in advance of travel. If confidence is returning to travel, and guests confirm they wish to travel at 35 days in advance, they will require to make final payment, and all arrangements will proceed as previously scheduled. Alternatively guests may cancel at any time up until 35 days in advance of travel, without having paid their final balance, and will receive a full 100% future travel credit* for all deposit monies paid in respect of the trip.
- For guests with a scheduled 2020 arrival date at destination September 1 onwards it is our intent to extend similar terms if the situation has not materially altered – ie offer delayed final payment and ability to cancel with a future travel credit of deposit monies paid - to all custom group guests on a rolling basis as and when their own scheduled trip draws nearer. Our ability to deliver this will of course require the ongoing support of our key golf course and ground supplier partners. We will update our website and contact each group directly as and when we have any new information to share.
We hope the above policy is readily understood, and gives our guests the reassurance that we will strive to take the most appropriate action. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated at this time, as we focus on our guests who have the most imminent travel plans, who are our immediate priority.
We have been in business for 35+ years, have experienced many events which have caused significant disruption to travel, and on each occasion we have achieved fair solutions for our clients while allowing us to continue to operate our business. Although this global event is on an unprecedented level we intend to treat it in a similar manner. We cannot predict what developments there may yet be, and we may require to further update our policies as and when the situation may change, however please be assured we will react accordingly and to the best of our ability.
Wishing you well, and hoping that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. We all look forward to brighter days ahead.
* Terms & Conditions
- Must be redeemed for a customized land trip to be completed by December 31, 2022.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional discount.
- Once applied to a future booking, standard cancellation terms apply.
Golf Tour Vacations
Golf Cruise Vacations
PGA Travel Benefits
Travel Agent Services
Special Interest Groups
The First Tee
3 Ways To Get A Quote
Custom Tour FAQs
Escorted Tours FAQs
Email Sign Up
800.344.5257 | Expert@PerryGolf.com
Please wait while we update your information