Effective Date: June 15, 2021
Vaccinations against Covid-19 are underway in the British Isles. Lockdown restrictions are now significantly eased, with hospitality beginning to return to closer to normal. Restrictions remain on international travel, and it is not yet permitted to travel to the British Isles from the USA, unless quarantining on arrival.
The next significant dates are anticipated as being June 28 when there is a possibility that the USA may be added to the UK “green list” allowing UK arrival requiring a qualifying negative PCR test result, and July 19 for Ireland when it is currently scheduled to allow USA arrivals with proof of full vaccination.
We have adjusted our Covid-19 Policy as follows to reflect the current situation.
Travel Policy for Escorted Golf Tours & Golf Cruises
For guests booked on escorted golf tours or golf cruises with PerryGolf, we have developed policies and options specific to each tour or cruise, and these are being communicated directly with each group at appropriate time points. Importantly, for all such trips that are affected, we are offering 100% future credits* of golf package deposit monies for any cancellations.
Travel Policy for Custom Groups
- Guests who have custom trips booked with a scheduled arrival date at destination through September 15, 2021 may elect to cancel without penalty and receive a credit for the full value of all payments made earlier, valid against a future PerryGolf trip to be completed by December 31, 2023. The option to cancel on this basis must be exercised no later than 70 days prior to arrival. If the option is not exercised by then, the booking will proceed under normal terms and conditions, with any remaining final balance amounts falling due as normal no later than 60 days prior to arrival. If guests elect to remain booked at the 70 day mark we will be unable to offer any subsequent waiving of cancellation penalties should they later decide to cancel for any reason at all, including quarantines being in force on their travel dates. If guests choose to cancel prior to the 70 day mark based on the prevailing conditions of that time, but subsequently conditions should improve such that they wish to resurrect a cancelled trip, we will take all reasonable steps to make that possible, subject to availability.
- For guests with a scheduled arrival date at destination September 16, 2021 onwards we will continue to monitor the evolving situation and communicate directly with these guests in good time in advance of their travel dates, and additionally update our website as and when we have any new information to share.
We have been in business for 35+ years, have experienced many events which have caused significant disruption to travel, and on each occasion we have achieved fair solutions for our clients while allowing us to continue to operate our business. We cannot predict what developments there may yet be with Covid-19, and we may require to further update our policy as and when the situation may change, however please be assured we will react accordingly and to the best of our ability.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we deal with these challenging circumstances. We are positive about the future, and that we will soon have this behind us, and we look forward to better times ahead.
Wishing you well, and hoping that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy.
* Terms & Conditions
- Must be redeemed for a customized land trip to be completed by December 31, 2023.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional discount.
- Once applied to a future booking, standard cancellation terms apply.
Custom Golf Tours
Escorted Golf Tours
PGA Travel Benefits
Travel Agent Services
Special Interest Groups
The First Tee
3 Ways To Get A Quote
Custom Tour FAQs
Escorted Tours FAQs
Email Sign Up
800.344.5257 | Expert@PerryGolf.com
Please wait while we update your information