PerryGolf has a proud history of over 20 years delivering innovative and successful programs to the Ryder Cup in Europe. Previous Ryder Cups have included the fabled ocean liner QE2 to Valderrama in Spain in 1997 followed by a series of small ship charters that sailed the British Isles for links golf and sightseeing combined with attendance to the Matches. What’s next? The 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles PGA Centenary Course, and this is one PerryGolf’s trip you don’t want to miss…
The 2014 Ryder Cup is just around the corner! Although the actual dates aren’t until September 26-28, opportunities for attending are narrowing and golf packages are filling up. If the addition of famous links golf can complement your visit to Scotland for the Ryder Cup, PerryGolf has a 3 Pre-Ryder Cup packages for consideration that include three nights and three rounds of golf September 21-24:
- Turnberry Resort with golf at Turnberry Ailsa, Royal Troon & Prestwick
- Kingsmills Hotel (Inverness) with golf at Royal Dornoch, Castle Stuart & Nairn
- Fairmont St Andrews with golf at the Old Course (Guaranteed), Castle Course, & New Course
But you need to act now, as the Turnberry extension is already sold out and our main Ryder Cup Package is almost full as well!
How would you like to play the same links course the pros played at the 2013 Scottish Open? Castle Stuart Golf Links is just one of three world famous venues you now have the opportunity to play with PerryGolf’s Pre-Ryder Cup package to the Scottish Highlands.
Scottish Highlands At A Glance:
- Golfer $2.250 | Non-Golfer $1,195 | Single Supplement $950
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations in four-star Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness (two sharing)
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Green fees and starting times for Royal Dornoch, Castle Stuart and Nairn
- Sightseeing program for non-golfing Guests
- Transportation throughout by luxury motor coach
- Welcome cocktail party & dinner
- Airport transfers on arrival (from Edinburgh Airport)
- Program management by PerryGolf staff
- All taxes
Click here for more details about the trip and how to book.
For The 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles, we are pleased to offer your choice of three packages each of which will operate from the captivating town of St Andrews whose sights, shopping and restaurants will be enjoyed from the comfort and convenience of the five-star Fairmont St Andrews hotel.
Ryder Cup is the “all in” program, operated from arrival Wednesday 24 September until departure Monday 29 September. Five nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont St Andrews, everyday attendance to the Matches, golf at Kingsbarns on Thursday, complimentary golf on Wednesday at the Fairmont’s Torrance Course, shuttle service to Gleneagles is included and more.
Ryder Cup packages and are for those who wish to share their time at the Ryder Cup with additional golf and sightseeing. A limited number of “split” packages are available that provide attendance on Thursday (Final Practice & Opening Ceremony) and Saturday; OR attendance on Friday and Sunday. Each “split” package provides two rounds golf in St Andrews, Kingsbarns and the Fairmont’s Torrance Course, plus five nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont St Andrews.
For more information about these options and how to book please click here.
Visit our website to stay up to date with our latest specials, news, and trips &, please engage with us on our social media sites.