From the Golf Channel, Jason Deegan writes, “”What distinguishes New Zealand golf from the U.S. is the courses are not part of the housing,” he said. “You can see the hills, the water, the mountains. The physical beauty of the courses is amplified by the surroundings. It’s a unique experience.”
Golf courses such as Cape Kidnappers, Kauri Cliffs, and Jack’s Point (seen above) are reason enough to make New Zealand one of the most attractive destinations in the world. The natural beauty and picturesque views the courses offer are truly exquisite.
New Zealand has so much to offer in addition to these amazing views, natural beauty, and world-renounced golf courses. You can read the original article here and about some of PerryGolf ‘s experiences and insights in New Zealand by browsing through PerryGolf’s Blog.
After the original article and browsing our blog, how incredible does a trip to New Zealand sound now? What about the one PerryGolf is currently offering:
- New Zealand’s Best 2013: Golf, Wine, & Fishing on the North & South Islands
- 6 rounds including Cape Kidnappers, fully escorted by Golf Tour Leader
- 11 Nights of Accommodations in the Heritage Hotel, Millennium Manuels Resort, Crown Hotel, & Millbrook Resort
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Thursday, October 31 – Wednesday, November 13, 2013