Welcome to the Golf Gear Giveaway 2014! Points, Miles and Martinis has written an insightful article reflecting on a past Scotland Golf Trip with a Golf Booking Service. In the article you’ll learn about:
- Pros and Cons of using a booking service, aka golf tour operator
- Do’s and Don’ts when planning your golf vacation
- Sample Itinerary suggestions for a Scottish Golf Vacation
AND you can enter in < 1 minute the #GolfTravelGiveaway / #GolfGiveaway2014 for your chance to
Winners of the giveaway will be selected at random. We’ll select 10 winners from the eligible entries and winners will be awarded one of the following 10 prizes.
- Dozen pro v1 golf balls – x 3
- Coffee table book – x 4
- 18 Greatest Irish Golf Holes (3)
- The Seventh at St. Andrews (1)
- Golf hat from Scotland – x 3
To enter, answer one of the following questions in one or both of the two entry methods below.
- What golf courses would make your guys / girls golf trip perfect?
- What are you most interested in when using a golf booking service?
- To what destination outside the US are you most interested in taking a golf trip?
Entry Option 1:
Leave comment in the original article by Points, Miles and Martinis whereby answering one of the three questions above. CLICK HERE to do so.
Entry Option 2:
Tweet to @weeklyflyer @perrygolf and include the hashtag, #GolfTravelGiveaway
Ex. 1: Carnoustie, Old Course, Royal Troon @weeklyflyer @perrygolf #GolfTravelGiveaway
Ex. 2: I’d like to visit British Open Rota Venue @weeklyflyer @perrygolf #GolfTravelGiveaway
Limit 1 entry through each of the methods.
Points, Miles and Martinis love all things travel. They focus on topics relating to travel including destinations, airline, hotel, car rental and credit card reward programs. Their goal is to help people travel better. They were humbled to have been in the top ten of travel blogs according to Technorati. They’ve been excited to see their readership continue to grow as they share valuable information about destinations, airline, hotel, car rental and credit card programs.
Full Disclosure: PerryGolf provided the golf prizes for this giveaway. Points, Miles & Martinis received NO compensation or revenue of any sort for writing this article. Points, Miles and Martinis simply shares their story using a golf booking service while offering up cool golf gear courtesy of PerryGolf.
- Trevor: In an answer to #3, I’d love to do a golf trip in the wine regions of the South of France. I’m doing my honeymoon there next year and that would be a cool addition!
- JP: Definitely most interested to golf in its home country of Scotland, then relaxing afterwards over a glass of single malt on the rolling hills of the old country…
- RaiderHoosier: Would look for a booking service with examples of real trips and that has “levels” of pricing packages.
- Samual: 3. Scotland. Amazing scenery.
- Phil: #3 – southern Spain. Valderrama is the Augusta National of Europe. Sotogrande is close behind and there are many others of tournament quality/condition. Best of all, Spain is a bargain these days.
- Shawn: Old Head. Course looks unbelievable
- GregoryGrady: I’m curious what the cost was of the booking service that you used. I went to St Andrews and wasn’t able to get a tee time at The Old Course since I didn’t plan early enough. I probably should have gone through a planning company like you did, I’m just curious how much it costs. Or do they just book for free and take their cut in commissions from the hotels, etc?
- JonB: Would love to play royal dornach, carnoustie, St. Andrews old @weeklyflyer @perrygolf# GolfTravelGiveaway
- Christian: @WeeklyFlyer @PerryGolf I’d love to play at Royal Melbourne West in Australia #GolfTravelGiveaway
- Ed: I would love to play St. Andrews.
About the Author: Harrison Gould is the Social Media Marketing Manager of PerryGolf, a leading provider of international golf vacations. You can find him on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram , and Pinterest.