OFFER EXTENDED TILL JANUARY 31!
Golf & The Iberian Peninsula By Sea ~
Portugal, Spain & France on board Azamara Journey
10 Nights | 6 Rounds | 3 – 13 September 2014
Azamara Journey | Lisbon – Barcelona
Don’t Forget to Pack Your Curiosity.
You’ll Need It.
Experience Destination Immersion® like never before in the Mediterranean, one of the world’s most captivating, culturally rich regions. Our Land Discoveries® shore excursions offer a little something for everyone: from adventurous hikes and world-class wine tastings, to historic strolls and top-notch shopping. With our latest offer, ONSHORE. On Us., you will get one FREE Land Discovery of your choice—at every port on your itinerary! With so many fascinating experiences, everyone will want to hear your stories.
Here’s How It Works!
- Book your 2014 Mediterranean Cruise – Golf and The Iberian Peninsula –
between November 1—December 15, 2013,UNTIL JANUARY 31 using promotion code ONSHORE ON US
- Visit Spain, From the Alcazar to Dali & Gaudi, Find the trip with this name on 3-SEP, Click the orange “plus box” on the right side. and Browse through applicable Land Discoveries for each port on your booked voyage to Select the Land Discovery (shore excursion) of your choice
- Make sure your Land Discovery choices are reviewed carefully—we cannot accept changes once your selections are submitted
Please make sure promotion code ONSHORE ON US is reflected on your cruise reservation before proceeding to select your Land Discoveries.
For more information about the golf you’ll be playing, please visit Golf and The Iberian Peninsula By Sea with PerryGolf 2014
Spain, From the Alcazar to Dali & Gaudi. Moorish palaces, ancient cities and modern art paint a brilliant picture on this voyage from Lisbon to Barcelona. Visit the dazzling Alcazar before heading to Cadiz, one of the world’s oldest cities with 160 watchtowers overlooking the sea. With an overnight stay, options include day trips to Seville or Jerez, famous for sherry wines. Explore Valencia’s 15th century Silk Exchange and modernist City of Arts & Sciences, then take the high-speed AVE train to Madrid the next day. From PortVendres, visit the 12th century medieval city of Carcassonne, and don’t miss the surreal Dali Museum in Figueres when you dock in Palamos. With two nights in Barcelona, you’ve got time for La Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila, and peaceful Montserrat, plus a flamenco show and the lively nightlife of Las Ramblas.
- NEW Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary AzAmazing EveningsSM event (except Transatlantic voyages)
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- English butler service for
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from
port communities, where
- Concierge services for personal
guidance and reservations