The 144th British Open returns to the Old Course in the Home of Golf – St Andrews, Scotland – this July.
Here are 7 ways you can be a source of knowledge around your friends about The Open & St Andrews.
- Learn about the British Open
- What to do in St Andrews, Scotland
- Where to find a pint in St Andrews, Scotland
- A Tour of St Andrews, Scotland – The Home of Golf
- Everything you need to know about the British Open
- Golf Galleries: Old Course, St Andrews by Russell Kirk
- 7 Reasons Attending the British Open is on your bucket list
About the Author: Harrison Gould is the Social Media Marketing Manager of PerryGolf, a leading provider of international golf vacations. You can find him on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.