The 144th British Open returns to the Old Course in the Home of Golf – St Andrews, Scotland – this July.
Here are 7 ways you can be a source of knowledge around your friends about The Open & St Andrews.
- Learn about the British Open
- What to do in St Andrews, Scotland
- Where to find a pint in St Andrews, Scotland
- A Tour of St Andrews, Scotland – The Home of Golf
- Everything you need to know about the British Open
- Golf Galleries: Old Course, St Andrews by Russell Kirk
- 7 Reasons Attending the British Open is on your bucket list
Scotland: The Source and Soul of Golf
2016 British Open Golf Cruise to Royal Troon
2017 British Open Golf Cruise to Royal Birkdale
How to get a tee time on the Old Course, St Andrews
Current Availability for Guaranteed Play on the Old Course
PerryGolf client holes out on 18 at Old Course, St Andrews
Luxury Accommodations in St Andrews, Scotland [Thru Our Eyes]
About the Author: Harrison Gould is the Social Media Marketing Manager of PerryGolf, a leading provider of international golf vacations. You can find him on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.